About

Friday, April 13, 2007 | Labels: | |

I created this blog in order to segregate my posts about my travel experiences from my main blog, "SELaplana".

I know, my acquisition of my new Honda XRM 110M motorcycle will lead me to experience different adventure from Southern Leyte down to other places in the Philippines.

Few days ago, I was on my journey to Hinunangan, Southern Leyte. That was a great adventure. But I forgot to bring camera to record all the beautiful places I passed by.

But now, that I have this blog, I think I am now more inspired to go to different places and to do some exciting adventure.

Welcome to Pinoy Motorista blog.

0 comments:

Honda XRM | Motorcycle Philippines | www.sss.gov.ph | SSS Online Inquiry
 
Glossy Blue by N.Design Studio
Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds