Feeling Sleepy While Driving

Monday, April 16, 2007 | Labels: , | |

One of the problems that I am now experiencing while driving my new Honda XRM motorcycle, is the feeling of sleepy.

I was really thinking what's the cause of it. And got several reasons as listed below:

  1. Maybe I am already tired.
  2. Maybe because of lack of Oxygen because I am always wearing a closed-type helmet.
  3. Maybe I need to take Iron.
  4. Maybe I need to take a nap first before driving.
  5. Maybe I really need to take energy drinks.
  6. Maybe my blood pressure raises again.
I will still observe my body to know what really is the reason. I really need to find remedy for this problem to avoid any accident on the road.

0 comments:

Honda XRM | Motorcycle Philippines | www.sss.gov.ph | SSS Online Inquiry
 
Glossy Blue by N.Design Studio
Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds