VOX Helmet, Want It

Monday, April 23, 2007 | Labels: | |

I wish to replace my old helmet with the new VOX Helmet as shown below:

It's a full-face helmet (of course) and a DOT approved helmet with one hand touch of the button opens the entire front of the helmet which allows you to talk, get gas, change glasses, or visit an ATM without taking your helmet off. But not only that, it is even more convenient, to just flip up the shield with good ventilation and is really easy to clean.

Just take a look at this image below if the front face of this helmet is opened up.

It's really a nice helmet. I really like it.

I wish somebody will buy it for me.

Buy at AMAZON

0 comments:

Honda XRM | Motorcycle Philippines | www.sss.gov.ph | SSS Online Inquiry
 
Glossy Blue by N.Design Studio
Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds