Katrina Halili

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 | | |

I admit that I have photos of Katrina Halili. I got them from different sources. But those photos are not really scandalous although they're sexy.

But now that the scandalous video of Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho has leaked to the internet and that the internet users are now sharing this material. I think, I want to have them too not to do something but just to see how good is the home made movie which is starred by them.

Katrina Halili is sexy. And she even became the fantasy of every men. I wonder if that what Hayden Kho was thinking before and having sex with a woman like her is a pride of him. And that pride will eventually lead him to fall especially that Katrina Halili got the help of Senator Bong Revilla Jr and the NBI.

0 comments:

Honda XRM | Motorcycle Philippines | www.sss.gov.ph | SSS Online Inquiry
 
Glossy Blue by N.Design Studio
Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds