Kawasaki Barako 175

Friday, May 22, 2009 | | |

The Kawasaki Barako 2009 edition is currently at 78,000PhP here in Maasin City.

Actually, I am planning to buy a Kawasaki Barako for my tricycle. Hopefully this August 2009 I can get one and hope the price.

Why Kawasaki Barako?

Before, I was interested of the Honda TMX 155 but I think, the power of it is lesser compared to the Kawasaki Barako 175.

I actually need a high powered motorcycle engine that will drive my tricycle because the tricycle that I am planning to have is not just for passernger purpose but for my adventures also. The tricycle should have the power to climb a very stiff highway, like the one in the Silago-Abuyog portion of the highway here in Leyte.

I know that tricycle is not highway worthy vehicle but I guess I can drive a long highway without any accident. The very secret is presence of mind, driving skills, defensive driving and of course, God's blessings.

0 comments:

Honda XRM | Motorcycle Philippines | www.sss.gov.ph | SSS Online Inquiry
 
Glossy Blue by N.Design Studio
Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds